Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yay - new toy to crave...


So MacWorld was yesterday, and as a result, I'm now left with a craving for toys that I cannot posses before at least a month has passed: the new MacBook Pro + iLife 06 with iWeb.

Of course, I realize that - apart from investing (heavily) in a MacBook Pro, I will also have to get a .Mac account, as the prospect of photocasting appeals to me wildly. So it appears that Apple once again has me by the short and curlies...but damned if I don't love the stuff they make! SO...I guess I'm just a sucker for Steve...*stupid, impish grin*

January 18th - update: no longer want the MacBook Pro for these reasons. Back to the drawing board, Steve...

Oh, and check out Kelly Osbournes new single, "One Word" - I know it's alright as I was tapping my foot to it before I found out who the artist was, and while I dislike her as much as the next person, this track is actually very listenable. So go listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home