Thursday, January 12, 2006

Procrastination continues...

In spite of getting up at 7am (which is actually nice, once you get used to spending the first 4 hours you're awake in total darkness), I still manage to get next-to-nothing done on my thesis...the Internet is such a wonderful distraction? And when I try to shut down my Internet connection, I go into withdrawal? *sighs* Guess I'd better just get my act together and start applying myself? The harder I work, the sooner it'll be over, right?

On a totally different note, things are absolutely fantastic with the girl - new found levels of respect and commitment all round. She makes dinner, she's cleaning up the house pretty much from one end to the other...makes me feel even more guilty for not working more efficiently, but also, it makes me feel...loved? And what's better than that???

In a Zero 7 sort of mood today...check them out if you don't know them, highly recommend them. Oh: and I decided not to go for the MacBook Pro after reading this blog entry from rosyna - I would definitely miss my FW800 port for backups! And my S-video out! - what are they thinking?!? Schmucks. Hope there'll be a work-over of this MacBook later on...and a name-change...don't think I'll ever warm to that? PowerBook - now there's a name!

Off to attempt to write some more.

Stay happy and never take drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home