Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Morning after - looking better

Not difficult to look better after last nights post... But oh joy of man's longing! - the inbox held glorious advisor e-mail:

Hi: This looks actually pretty advanced. A key point for now will be to improve the discussion section in terms of theory how does your theory listet in the theory chapter apply? What do we need to learn to make theory applicable to this specific case? Do you suggest a own model in the end that intergrates old theory and new empirical insigths? My recommendation is to make a own model and then show how it can be applied adn goes beyond thos models you have listed in the theory section. Do that on 3-5 pages. I think there will be one week work more. Best, V.

(Yes; he's German.)

So yeah...just have to make my own model...! Damn. Say what you will about the man, but he's not one to cut me slack or belittle my skills...! *grins* But I have no clue as to how to tackle my own model...so I'll put that off, and do the other stuff first. Maybe it will come to me? *crosses fingers*

Oh: and if he think this'll take me another week, he's got another think coming: time is a luxury I do not have! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek! The Wife must be absolutely ready to have the baby out!

((Hugs))

*excited!*

2/5/06 13:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home