Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Esteem-slump

Feel extremely unhappy with self today. Don't feel like I'm worth knowing. No job, no work done on the thesis this weekend, still not happy with the mirror-image, and (apparently?!?) no self-discipline to do anything about the last three... :-( To top this off, I have a throat infection (don't follow link if you're squeamish), so it's just my week.

But I guess there's only one thing to do: change it.

"Loosers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom-queen!"

Thanks Sean - needed that.



Oh - and Happy Easter to those of you who chase bunnies... :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A) Lots of us happen to think you're adorable. I'm sure your lovely wife is in complete agreement, too. (Don't forget--some of us still oo and ahh over your velvet elvis booty picture!).

B) I'm glad I've known you for almost the past 10 (10!!!) years. You make my life better just by being in it. Any line of thinking like that in your head, buster, is just bunk. Whatever voice that is that's telling you you're not worth knowing needs to be tracked down and slapped silly. If you don't want to do it, I'll be happy to. I've been looking forward to punching someone in the face. :)

((HUGS))

12/4/06 00:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude -

Cheer up! It's Easter so you have a license to eat loads (not to blog for a while), spend time with your friends and family AND it's ok not to do any work..Cooking new mix for you to enjoy,

your friend,
Audiolathe

13/4/06 11:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home