Friday, March 17, 2006

Procrastination wearing off (sort of)


Been very productive lately, hence the scarce blogging. Have also started a new blog, for friends and familiy - just for the hell of it. But have decided to keep the two apart - this is my corner of the web, for me to be semi-anonymous in. Also, this blog is - strangely - only for me? Don't write this for people to read: write it for me to read later, and reflect on. But I'm writing it as if there are thousands of people out there looking in... :-)

Thesis is coming along nicely - amazing what a new professor / guidance counselor can do?!? Blew me away! Suddenly there was structure, goals and HELP! Actualy, frickin' help, as in "here are 4 articles I think you might enjoy with regards to the subject-matter of your thesis" - and how cool is it when you read them, and they're actually not only useable, but closely interlinked? It is a thing of beauty, I'll tell you that much. :-)

Wow - my first smiley on this blog? This can't be good...*grins*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arty:
Very nice blog! I'm at work and didn't have much time to do any shoppping; I just hit the "One-Half Off" racks!

The pic that accompanies this post, the one with the nicely dressed gentleman wearing a bowler with an apple obscuring his face...That looks as if it could have come off of some artwork for a Pink Floyd album!!

You'll have to excuse my inane observations...it has been a REALLY long day. (3 hours, 25 minutes to OUTTA HERE!!)

Take care..hope you and the Mrs are well.

5/4/06 18:45  
Blogger Atrejù said...

HI Riki!

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for your compliments and comments :-D The picture could indeed be a Pink Floyd album cover, but it is in fact a painting by Magritte called "Son of Man" (made (in?)famous in the 1999 remake of "The Thomas Crown Affair").

Only 25 minutes till you get off work - hope they fly by! :-)

You take care too - and don't be a stranger! ;-)

5/4/06 21:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home