Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's wrong with you man???

Keep procrastinating. Pondering whether or not to buy the Qtek 9100 / iMate K-Jam. Cannot get my head 'round whether to get it or not?


Will it be to heavy for practical use? Will someone, somewhere make it compatible with iSync and/or release an alternative piece of synchronization software? Will Skype work on it in a satisfactory manner? Far as I can tell, some people say it works brilliantly, others that the sound quality is somewhat lacking? And will I need to get antivirus apps again? Have been blissfully devoid of this since switching to my mac. Will I even be able to accept the horribly bland and dull GUI that is the Pocket PC 5 OS?

Questions, questions, questions. But the most pressing one of them all: why can't I find a way to motivate myself to work on my thesis, instead of sitting here surfing the 'net 10 hours a day? Honestly! - I got up at 7am this morning, and it's now 18.14 (6.14pm), and I've done fuck-all with the damn thing. Inserted some comma's, written that I need to find some sources...but nothing huge. Girl just asked if I'm any closer to having something I can send in?

*sighs*

Sometimes I really, deeply loathe myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home