Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SuperDuper!

No. The title is not, nor will it ever be, a way in which I will describe how I'm feeling. That sort of thing is reserved for peppy, preppy types, which I am not. No, SuperDuper! is in fact an excellent little application for creating backups and bootable clones of your Mac drives. I'm very impressed - it just works? And it's so userfriendly, I would recommend it to my Dad - if he had a Mac...

On a totally different note: the Nokia 6680 is growing on me. I must admit that I like having a SmartPhone? It's a welcome change. So I'm actually thinking about making my next phone a Qtek 9100 / K-Jam.


You can see more pictures here, care of Google. This phone has an excellent screen, a full QWERTY keyboard, BlueTooth, WiFi, an OK camera and the full smartphone-package, ie. Pocket PC 5.0 - which ironically is it's greatest drawback: neither Apple nor Mark/Space don't support it yet, which means no iSync capabilities...which is funny, seeing as both SallingClicker and Skype already support it? Oh well. Guess I'll have to bide my time, and be patient. MAN I hate being software-dependent! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home