Friday, February 17, 2006

Musical regression

Whatever happened to Ed Kowalczyk, Chad Taylor, Patrick Dahlheimer and Chad Gracey - otherwise known as Live? I suddenly today got a mad penchant for their music, and had to find their CDs (shock, horror - HARDWARE-music?!?) and rip them into my favourite media-platform (yes, I'm a mac-bigot, and so use iTunes. Live with it., after which I've been listening, thinking back, reliving my youth, spent playing air-guitar with my walk-man plugged into my ears so far, that to the uninitiated observer, it would appear I had wires coming straight out of my ears. Ahh: youthful bliss and ignorance. From the time before semi-adult angst and mortgage-pains set in. Hmm. Think I'll go back and escape some more...anything to get away from my f*cking thesis, which is - litterally - busting my balls. The bad way.



This, of course, is the cover of their first, and (imho) best, album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home