Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New phone situation

Just thought I should follow up on the Qtek 9100 / iMate Jam post: decided not to get it. Primarily because there's no way to sync data between my Mac and Windows Mobile 5.0 yet. I had a fiddle with the new 3G Nokia slider, the 6280.


Looks really good - the OS is fast, the screen is clear (and surprisingly big). I just can't figure out if I'm ready to go back to Nokia after such a long stint with SonyEricsson? I tried the 6680 a week ago, and wasn't impressed? So maybe, just maybe, I'll hold out for the SonyEricsson P990i. 3G, 2 mpixel camera, no Windows Mobile, WiFi, Bluetooth, should be able to iSync given SonyEricsson's track record with Macs...might be just what the doctor ordered actually? :-D

Here's a picture of it for you to take home and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home