Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally, some headway

Well kids, good news: found a professor, who says he would like to help me see my thesis through before I step into parenthood. Also, he's helped me define the outline of the thesis, and given me 4 articles. I don't think I can express with words how happy this one guy - this one, German, Arnold Schwarzenegger-accent toting professor managed to make me that day. We found a new thesis subject, roughed out an action plan, and had me on my merry way within 40 minutes: how hard can it be? Why can't ALL thesis-professors be this...professional? Makes me dislike the ones who went before even more. But it's been a learning experience, I'll tell you that much...!

I'm going to see if gadgeteer.blogspot.com is available. If not, I'll find another name or site to host under. Need a change round here. :-)

Been messing with the macro-mode on my camera, and this is the one shot I dislike the least of the set I shot yesterday - so enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home