Thursday, March 30, 2006

Holding pattern

I keep waiting for the result. Sent a job-application to a company that, in my eyes, is a dream come true: they work with electronic consumer device innovation! *grins* The job-title is lab-agent, which means keeping constantly abreast of the evolution of...everything innovation? Basically, customers hire this company to get a lead on where innovation is going within the next 5-10-15-20 years, and how it will affect their area of business. Pretty neat idea really - and something I would be fabulous at (if I do say so myself. And I do!)! I spend the first hour of every morning (7-8am) catching up on my RSS-feeds, getting the latest off of Gizmodo, MobHappy, All About Symbian, etc - basically surfing news. And I would LOVE a job where I could get to embrace this!

And this job promises to be just that. Applicant deadline was March 15th, and they've confirmed receiving the application - and that they found it interesting. So next week there should be news? Definitely getting an interview, of that there can be no question. So I will have to sell myself at the interview...and since I've got a "winning personality", I'm hoping this will result in success.

Oh well - enough cyber-narcisism for now. *grins* But I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I am almost willing to kill for this job...so keep those fingers crossed! :-S

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are duly crossed for you! I hope you get to hear back from them soon. Finding a job that you're not only good at, but love dearly is a rarity.

((hugs)) Best of luck!

30/3/06 20:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers, Toes, eyes, you name the body part.. uh... wait. Seriously, the mojo is sent. *HUG* Good luck.

1/4/06 13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home