Friday, May 05, 2006

Not Daddy yet...


*grins* - no, children: I am not a member of the "fatherhood" crowd yet. :-)

Actually, just came on to make a mental note: I think I may be nocturnal? I just realized that durring the day, I get very little real work done on the thesis? Always a million other things to do? But as soon as the clock strikes 23 (11pm for the yanks...*grins*), productivity soars, and the creative juices flow? This sucks! But in my defence, I've always been like this? Have been actively fighting it for a while, but maybe it's time to say f-ck it, and give in? Might actually come in handy with the baby...? *grins*

Oh well - off to capitalize on the nocturnal energy! Will keep you posted...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news yet???

7/5/06 13:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home