Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The End

It's done. I'm finished. It's over. 6 years of my life have passed, and shortly I will be on the receiving end of a diploma, stating that I have an M.Sc. in Business Administration and Computer Science - or cand.merc.(dat.) as it's called in Danish. And it feels...strange? A little empty? As if somehow, it's not quite real just yet. So in an effort to attempt to make it real, the family's packed our bags, and gone to Cannes for 3 weeks. If that doesn't work, I may just have to go out and get a job?!? ;-)

Have a great summer - I may blog some more from down here, but don't count on it... :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heartfelt congratulations. You've earned it!

Enjoy Cannes. But do please think of some of us poor Americans who have to swelter in the icky Midsouth heat and humidity! ((HUGS)) Kiss your wife and smooch your baby for me, please!

6/7/06 14:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have earned this, my friend. Stay well & have fun.
*HUG*
Beth

7/7/06 18:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes sense that it's (relatively) easy to get in the car and drive to Cannes (or any other city in Western Europe), given that you live there (Western Europe), but it just sounds so much more glamourous and exciting than telling your friends you're off to Biloxi, Mississippi for a bit. Or even Virginia Beach (sorry, Ame!).

Of course, the truth is that Cannes (and anywhere in Western Europe) IS more glamorous and exciting than Biloxi or Virginia Beach...or, really, any city in the U.S.

*wistful sigh*

Enjoy the respite. :)

9/7/06 05:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home